Thursday 9 August 2012

2 SCENES ! NOT 1

So after the run & jump game template from stencyl, I couldn't find any ways to switch the scenes. Searching for codes but didn't work out, I started with other direction. I accessed to the scene 1, and went to "Behavior" tab to see what could I do with it.

Oh wait there it is, the "Switch Scene on Enter Region", it seems I'm on the right track. But first of all, I need the scene in order to switch.
A very fast play around the stencyl, used the tileset it had there to create the scene 2.

Tried to test the scene 2, but the problem was the model just floated above everything since I got my stair (in the image), so what was wrong with it? Then I found out the problem was in the physics tab...



Well, the scene does need gravity to pull off the objects, great to know though. By the way, the behavior I mentioned above "Switch scene on Enter the Region" it needed a region for the object to enter. Look around the tools on the scene and found out to sketch a region...
Well, tried it out and everything worked fine.. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment